TL;DR - Absolutely no more than 3 days after delivery so long as you sent the item exactly as you described it in your listing.
For protection of the buyer's payment, payouts to the seller will be initiated as soon as one of the following requirements are met:
- The buyer writes a review within 3 days of receiving the item (absolutely no more than 3 days)
- 3 days has passed since the buyer received the item and he/she has not written a review or reported a problem
To get paid:
- You must enter a valid shipment tracking number into the order. If you ship through HopUp this is done for you.
- Go to your seller account via the wallet icon near the top of your profile tab. Follow the steps after clicking the blue "Transfer Money" button to transfer your earnings to your bank account.
- Done! Payouts take 2-10 business days to arrive, depending on your bank.
“Know Your Customer” obligations
If we are unable to verify your identity and/or business programmatically when you sign up for a seller account, we might require a copy of a government-issued photo ID to verify the information manually. If this is the case, you will be notified for the requested information. Please submit this information only through our secure in-app "contact us" form and never through email.