There are two ways to accept payment for an item you sell on HopUp.
1. HopUp Payments - Offers payment protection. Transaction is conveniently managed in-app via your profile. Anyone can purchase your item in-app with a credit/debit card. Free to list. A 10% marketplace facilitation fee is collected from the seller only if the item sells. The buyer and seller can leave a review when the transaction is complete. Sellers are paid out to when the transaction is complete.
2. On your own - Does not offer payment protection. Transaction is handled between the seller and buyer outside of HopUp. The buyer and seller are unable to receive a review when the item sells. There is no fee to list or when the transaction is complete.
To get started:
- Look for the "$" sell icon at the top of the Home tab to begin
- Select a payment method
- Add images of your product, title, description, price and specify whether or not you offer free shipping (free shipping is recommended)
- Submit for review. *You will be notified via push notification once your post has been approved and made public. Make sure you have push notifications turned on!
* Post review is required for free accounts. This process happens periodically throughout the day, 7 days/week. Premium members' posts are made public as soon as they are created and later reviewed.