As long as you are listing an airsoft-related item with an informative description, clear pictures of your item and a reasonable price (not, $1234), you're probably in compliance with our guidelines. If you're unsure, here is clarification on what items are allowed and not allowed...
- Camera equipment (GoPro, Drones, etc)
- Tickets to airsoft events
- Airsoft-related items
❌ Not allowed:
- Adding a link or encouraging buyers to go elsewhere to purchase an item or service
- "Message me for more details" in the description. All details of the item should be listed in the description.
- Lots - Lots are allowed, but the price on the listing must be the price for the lot.
- Duplicate listings of the same item
- Advertising a service
- Non airsoft-related items
- Counterfeit items
- Real firearms, ammunition, knives and body armor
If you have any questions about these clarifications, please don't hesitate to contact us.