As a seller
Cancelled sales are subject to a 5% charge to cover the cost of payment processing fees. This charge will occur at the time of cancellation.
Cancellations will show in your public profile reviews in order to maintain a transparent marketplace, unless the cancellation was requested by the buyer, so long as the reason for the request is not one of the below reasons. Consistently cancelling will result in account restrictions.
*We highly recommend you contact the buyer if you need to cancel for any reason. Communicating is key!
A cancellation fee may be charged if the order is cancelled because:
- The seller failed to ship the item within 5 days of purchase
- The seller sent the wrong item to the buyer
- The item is no longer available for sale
- The seller and buyer agreed to accept payment outside of HopUp
- The seller wishes to accept payment outside of HopUp after the buyer already placed an order
As a buyer
A buyer can submit a request to a seller to cancel an order at any time before the seller has provided a tracking number to the buyer. If a seller agrees, there is no cancellation fee charged to the buyer or seller and the order is refunded, so long as the reason for the request is not one of the above reasons. HopUp Support must be contacted to cancel orders in this case.
However, if a seller denies, the transaction will continue as normal.